In this topic, we share the instruction of how to uninstall and remove Creative Cloud desktop app completely from Windows 10/8/7 and MacOS.
Don’t try to remove and delete any related data manually. And you should not use a third-party uninstaller since Adobe provides users with a tool called “Creative Cloud Uninstaller” to help you to do this job.
Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app on Windows
- Download Creative Cloud Uninstaller
- Unzip the downloaded file to run Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
- Click on Uninstall button
- The tool then will removes the app from your computer.
Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app on Mac
- Firstly, quit the App completely
- Download Mac Creative Cloud Uninstaller
Otherwise, you can find and run the Creative Cloud Uninstaller app from one of the 2 following directions:
- Run Creative Cloud Uninstaller.app
- Finally, click on Uninstall button.